Wiserlinks

Wiserlinks boosts interaction and collaboration between today's leaders who are currently shaping tomorrow's business world.

LVMH buys control of Napa winery Colgin Cellars

lvmh grande

29/11/2017

Decanter

LVMH, the French luxury goods group that includes Krug and Dom Pérignon Champagne, has signed a deal to buy control of cult Napa winery Colgin Cellars, in the latest in a string of wine estate deals this year.

LVMH said on Tuesday 21th November that it had agreed to buy 60% of Colgin Cellars, which has around 10.5 hectares of vines. Colgin’s founder, Ann Colgin, and her husband, Joe Wender, will retain the other 40% of the wine business. A fee was not disclosed.

Click here to read full article